||Be a Library Volunteer
Ways to help in the LS Library:
- Come in at a regular time each week and help us with the tasks that keep the LS Library organized and running smoothly, such as: reshelving books, getting new books ready for circulation, lesson material preparations, and more.
- Help us preserve memories from the activities, lessons, and events that occur in the LS Library by updating our online photo albums and creating visual scrapbooks using various easy-to-use digital tools such as Animoto.
- Come help us keep things fresh in the LS Library as we promote great books, great authors, and great things that happen in the library by updating and creating book displays and bulletin boards during the school year. You don't even have to be an expert designer or a professional artist to be successful!
- The phrase "so many books, so little time" definitely rings true in the LS Library. By signing up to be a book reviewer you will have the chance to discover and share information about books in our collection. Yes, there is a small "report" to complete for each book you review, but it's painless - no 5-page essays here!
Special Events Team:
- Help with special library events as they come up, such as: visiting author programs, Seuss Week, summer reading, and more.
- If you see a way that you can help that isn't found on this list of choices, please send me an email, I'd love to hear your ideas!
If you are interested in being a volunteer in the Kingdom of Books, please email me: email@example.com
Thank you in advance for sharing your gift of time with the LS Library!
~ Mrs. Murphy
Welcome to The Kingdom of Books
Trinity Valley School